Because it is better to entrust the accounting to an external company
Through outsourcing, competitive advantages and drastic solutions to age-old problems are obtained. Contacting a company that also specializes in outsourcing accounting is often cheaper than hiring internal staff. This would require, in addition to the training costs already mentioned, also the typical hiring costs: the contributory treatment, the paid holidays, permits, etc. Even if there is an entire office in charge of accounting and administration in the company, it is unlikely that it will be able to match a team of highly qualified professionals in efficiency. In this way, the entrepreneur can allocate more resources for activities and objectives, which concern the core business, increasing efficiency and therefore bringing more value to the production line or to the services provided. This step allows you to free up energy in activities that produce more sales, conquering new market segments.
By relying on BG Consulenze you will receive a personalized service from customer to customer, of:
- Payroll and report preparation, social security contributions, wage certificates
- Employment contracts and company regulations
- Presence at work, permits, personal management of the “expats”
- Organizational and contractual consultancy for human resources (HR)
- Relations with insurance and social security institutions
- Assistance to inspections of the competent bodies
- Practical secondment of staff
By relying on outsourcing for accounting and administrative management you can get the following advantages:
- A high level of confidentiality and accuracy: numbers are everything in accounting. By relying on those who do this for their job, they obtain accuracy and confidentiality. Better management makes employees happier and the company more efficient in the market.
- Lower cost of accounting services: the internal accounting department, which can be made up of a certain number of employees, costs much more. And it must be constantly updated.
- Substantial control over numbers: not only is the compilation of formal documents, an external company can verify the presence of shortages, unexpected expenses, unnecessary purchases, as well as the return on investments. In addition to proposing a healthier and more balanced management model.
- More serenity in work: companies work in sectors marked by laws and regulations regarding the tax and work areas. With an external company, compliance with employment and tax laws is never lacking.
- Keeping up with the times: technology changes entire sectors of the market. An accounting consulting firm owns cutting edge tools and software.
- Learn to manage resources better: the entrepreneur often does not have time for a check on the financial status of his company, except when it is too late. By relying on experts you can better understand the weaknesses and strengths of your financial management.